One of central London’s premiere hotels, ME London is so much more than mere accommodation.
Innovative Art & Design
Designed by world famous architects Foster and Partners, every detail in our 157 rooms has been considered. Sleek and cutting edge, we are all about the traveller who is all about style. Our 16 suites offer the next level of luxury with a personalised service without boundaries.
Enjoy a bit of New York chic at STK our steak restaurant and cocktail lounge. Kiss the sky at Radio Rooftop bar where panoramic views of London’s most iconic buildings and neighbourhoods are served up alongside inventive cocktails and tapas. Discover ZELA London, where Japan meets the Mediterranean – expect delicious craft cocktails, live performances and a unique dining experience.
ME It Becomes YOU
It’s all brought together by what we call the Aura, a positive energy force that anticipates our guests every desire and binds us all together. Passion, pleasure, business or leisure? Whatever your heart’s desire, ME provides the backdrop and the soundtrack.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe.
- Modernity and sophistication in central London. ME London is located in the heart of the West End, the most stylish urban area of the city. You will be surrounded by theaters, shops and fashion stores.
- A few minutes from the most popular visits of the British capital, such as Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Parliament or the impressive Cathedral of St. Paul.
- Designed by world-renowned architects Foster and Partners, ME London combines art, music and avant-garde with the most exquisite design and the most select environment.
- Its restaurant STK London takes you with its gastronomic offer to the very heart of New York, while at Radio Rooftop Bar you will enjoy panoramic views of London.
- Its exclusive ME + service gives you extra comfort thanks to its exclusive advantages, such as preferential access to hotel facilities or complimentary cocktails in the Radio Rooftop Bar when reserving a Suite.
- If you were thinking about celebrating your wedding or renewing your vows in a sophisticated atmosphere, this hotel in London can be a great option. In addition, its 7 rooms offer you an adequate space for any meeting or professional event.